Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Finally am getting out of the stock market and is signing up on Life Insuarance.

Assured Returns, No adventures...thats marriage is all about, and supposedly it's a state am gonna attain in a week...After years of my adventurous life, and the myriad ways i have executed in blowing away my money, with the recent one as late as last month( who would have thought that the so called strong Indian Stock market, does not wear any underwear).
I think it's a nice time chronicle the last week of this monumental shift to something which is strange, and has a "I dont know a thing about it" feeling .
I have been leading a pretty reckless life from the 16th year of my birth until now, and no am not too old. It has been fun, quite so, good money, always flowing out.Never ever saved a penny, somehow i never could. Always thought of paying back those ever mounting credit card bills.
I had been sloppy, to the dead end of it, i believe i have paid almost a quarter of my salary to the CC companies.
But yeah it has been fun..
Chased women, quite a lot, never ever been significantly lucky, but yeah things have not been bad either. But like every 1.1* 0.57 B indian male's never ever lost hope. Chased the next one, and one more..
Alcohol, aww yeah, that was fun i would say, almost sold off MG road, with a couple of buddies of mine. Got a bangalore police dude to serve us chai, and always dreamt of buying purple haze most days, i went there...last count had almost 500 gallons and counting, but expect it to come down significantly and i would have to barter my mojito with a Pina Colada..

Smoke yeah, lots of it, global warming guys have been after my back for the most part, and i think i have provided ITC with atleast quarter million rupees of revenue ( though the stock never budges), been thinking of going green for a while, but now it's a mandate, and no u dont get Carbon Credits for stopping it...

hmmm what else, lemme see, will write about it most days from now until the d-day...when i change status in my passport, stop writing my mom's name in all insurance papers ( some would still carry that), and would have to fill up one more column in most forms....

"C'mmon Alexander!! come back , it's time u take the Trash out"

4 comments:

spinoza said...

So much for your faith in the next step of human evolution. You are back in the pack. You get the credits for not going up in smoke; only that you dont get to publish the metrics at Kyoto or Bali. Best wishes.

Cane-an said...

Buddy,
So another one bites the dust eh...
Don't worry you are NOT going out of the market anytime soon...
I mean the alcohol and global warming and harassing-bangalore-police market.
Have a wonderful life, send me the photos and TELL BHABHI TO DO SOMETHING FOR ME!!!!

Cane-an said...

This is regarding this post here
I am writing in to correct a few factual errors and literary oversights. What happened on that crazy night was as follows (Well...to a large extent. I was drunk as well)
1. We get chucked out of Styx for trying to be gallant to two ladies
2. We give a lot of money to a little girl
3. We have a dinner of roses (As in flower). We bought them from the said girl at wholesale rate.
4. We haggle about the price of MG Road. Jhandu tried unsuccessfully to sell it to me.
5. We create further trouble in the Tavern.
6. I go to sleep in front of the Corporation Bank ATM
7. Jhandu orders a passing Copper to bring him a cup of tea. The logic being that since they could serve tea in Tihar Jail, why not in MG Road then as well (Diversification)
8. Surya claims to be from Bihar.
9. Bangalore Police offers us the hospitality of the President of India. We decline politely and slink away. I get woken up in the process.
10. Achin comes to pick me up. Dumps me at J's place. I battle the mosquitoes.
11. Achin then comes to pick J up. Fills up his bike with petrol.
12. Petrol runs out. Said bike dumped. Sandwiches had by surya and jhandu
13. All wake up next morning with hangovers

innovation said...

Hey, u missed out that i took a detour to visit somebody that night,and then gas ran out..Boy that was phenomenal night...